From: Braebaum, Neil [mailto:Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 September 2003 11:25
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: attention active directory design gurus..again

Again, I've gotta ask - why a different forest - I'm truly struggling to
understand that, given all that you've said, so far.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This message has been checked for all known viruses on behalf of Vivista by
MessageLabs.

http://www.messagelabs.com or Email: mailsweeper.info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vivista formerly Securicor Information Systems for further information
http://www.vivista.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
only for the individuals named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should be aware that any
dissemination, distribution, forwarding or other duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  The views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual author
and not necessarily those of Vivista Limited.
Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message
you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by using the e-mail reply facility.