[THIN] Re: appsense mandatory profiles

  • From: Jon Wallace <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:23:30 -0500

Taking the entire ActiveSetup key is fine.  If you're using hiving, you can
just hive this key out at logoff and back in again at logon.

From:  Bruce Ricker <brucericker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:16:09 -0800
To:  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [THIN] Re: appsense mandatory profiles

cool..i've pretty much got everything done that andy said..we've got a copy
on D:\Mandatory, permissions are all good.  attached are my desktop
settings.  let me know what you think?

ahh....i think its personalization.  i dont have personalization enabled on
the template yet..so nothng specified there.  what would need to be there?
ActiveSetup or ActiveSetup\InstalledCompnenets...i've tried so many
thins...just need another set of eyes on it

joe -

how do you "record" Active Setup