[THIN] Re: appsense mandatory profiles

  • From: Jon Wallace <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:39:23 -0500

As Joe wrote here ­ you need to add the Active Setup to the Desktop Settings
on your personalization server.

What is happening is that key is not being preserved therefore your (active)
setup is running each time you login.

You could also patch your mandatory profile with a populated active setup
key but that would potentially break if the platform (and installed apps)
changes.  Adding Active Setup to the Desktop Settings in EM Personalization
is the best and most flexible approach.

Let me know if you're not sure how to do that.

Regards,
Jon

From:  Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:06:22 -0700
To:  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [THIN] Re: appsense mandatory profiles

Did you add the Active Setup keys to AppSense to record? Otherwise it¹ll run
every time.

Joe