[THIN] Re: anti-virus for 30 blade server farm

  • From: "Schaefer, Jay" <JSchaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:34:31 -0600

Ummm.... we have Symantec NAV 8.0 on our Citrix Servers.  Is there something
I should know Jim?

It's what we use corporate wide, so that's why I loaded it on our Citrix
servers.  My biggest worry was utilization which it doesn't suck too much
of, what else should I be considering/watching?

Thanks for any advice.