[THIN] Re: another sticky problem

  • From: "Pfeifer, Bruce A LCS:EX" <Bruce.A.Pfeifer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:58:27 -0800

When you say "clearing his license file out  "   do you mean deleting
the  registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store\LICENSE000 ?

If not, try backing up and then deleting this registry key.  Or from the
same workstation try connecting via RDP or RDC to the Terminal server,
if it also fails you can assume it is a MS WTS-CAL issue.

If the workstations have iKey installed, it will produce the same
symptoms, (uninstall iKey to verify).

Bruce.