[THIN] Re: adobe print problems

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:29:35 +0000

Try MS article number is Q328020. This fixed our Acrobat Reader print
problems after we installed W2K Sp3. You may have to contact MS to get the
hot fix.

Regards

Stephen

Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/02/2003 14:37
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: adobe print problems

This is starting to sound repetitive:)
We discussed the issue the past few days, maybe you should chek the KB ...
The workaround is "Print as image" but your spool file will be 10*
bigger....
Or an alternative PDF reader but that does not seem to exist.
Regards

Kristof