[THIN] access to profiles

I have a profiles share

\\servername\profiles In active directory on the terminal services tab I
fill in the profile path as \\servername\profiles\%username%

When a new user logs on the profile folder is created.  The problem is
that I cannot as a DOMAIN ADMIN or Administrator get access to this
folder.  I have to retake ownership of the profiles folder everytime a
new user is created. I don't ususally need to do this.  But if I want to
blow away somebody's profile so that it can be recreated I need to.
Also if I want to copy favorites from the old profile to the new
profiles I need to do this.

Permission on the profile share are Domain Admin Full Control. Security
on the foler in the same. The Reset Permissions on all child object and
enable propagation of inheritable permissions has been checked and
applied.

But it would seem as a new profile folder is created under the share it
does not inherit the \\servername\profiles permissions.

Any ideas.

Tom Flanagan
IT Manager
DORIC Constructions (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 080 922 498

material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this
message is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail or telephone +61 8 9388 2655 and
destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of the company.
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin