[THIN] XenApp6.5 removing server from Provisioning but not from the farm

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:52:13 +0000

Here is my issue.

I created a new server by using the provisioning services.
Now I need to have the server stay apart of the farm but not get a new image
every time it reboots.

I need to add an app on this server that is different from the other servers
and has unique share rights that I do not want to add to the master image.
Plus I have an application administrator that needs to get on this server to
work with this one off app.

How can I do this?

Janet Heflin
System Administrator

Information Technology
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
6120 S. Yale Avenue | Suite 1700 | Tulsa, OK | 74136-4235
Phone: (918) 447-5168

Help Desk Phone: +1.918.447.5222
Help Desk Email: helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.tdwilliamson.com<http://www.tdwilliamson.com>

[TDW%20logo%203]

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments.

JPEG image