[THIN] Re: XenApp 5 - 2008 x64 Slow

  • From: "James Scanlon" <James.Scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:04:46 -0000

ah the irony :)

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Christopher Wilson
Sent: 06 January 2011 21:35
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XenApp 5 - 2008 x64 Slow

Wow, that's a big deal since AppSense is supposed to add like 30% more
capacity.

I've starting seeing slowness now that my new farm is more heavily
loaded.  I'll have to give this a look as well.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Andy Friar <Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        Thanks James,

        I'll disable PM in the short term and do some further checks

        Rgds

        Andy