[THIN] Re: XenApp

Ronnie,

Have you checked that your server can find the license server?  Just fire
up the Terminal Server Licensing tool on the server and it should default
to your license server, if it can find it.

Tony

"Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/04/2010 04:37 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] XenApp

Hi,

I have been running on temp TS licenses on my test XenApp server, now when
I go to log on I get following message.

I have deleted the HKEY LoCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\MSLicensing\Store
and HardwareID keys.

Can I install temp licenses on my licensing server until we get the live
ones.

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any
such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

JPEG image