[THIN] XP HOME and Citrix printing

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:58:43 -0600

I have an office at a client site that has a local network printer.  She can
print to it just fine locally, but when we try to have her login it will
only create the printername [upd] printer and that one will not work.  it
will not autocreate the standard printer.  they are using MS XP home edition
on the workstations.  is there a problem with home edition?  you can't even
manually create the local printer in citrix session.  it says that it is an
invalid printer.  HELP!!!!!!!!

thanks,

> _________________________________
>
> Michael Boggan