From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf Of Brian Murphy
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 7:56 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XML Port Client Change ?

ICA client connects to Metaframe via 1494.

If you are using NFUSE then you need to modify the port on the NFUSE =
box.

- --- Davey <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> I wanted to play about with the citrix administrators webconsole.=20
> Being short of tin, I installed IIS on the metaframe XP server. I had=20
> to move the port that CTXXMLSS.EXE was looking at ( port 80) - so I=20
> moved it to 8000. Where do I change the XML port setting for the ICA=20
> Client ?
>=20
> Citrix XP FR2 (no Nfuse)
> Windows 2000 SP3
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> Dave
>=20
>=20
>=20
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Brian Murphy, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCA
bem9127@xxxxxxxxx
469-223-1621 Cell
"If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the =
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, =
distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If =
you have received this message by error, please notify the sender =
immediately and delete this email."