[THIN] Re: Wyse winterm power supply issues

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:12:30 -0800

Has anyone tried a generic OEM 12v 1.5a brick?

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

  _____