[THIN] Re: Wyse 1125

We're still on the 4.4.010.

What's coming up in 5.0 (or for that matter is the 4.4.061 worth it)?

Also, do you run via PNLite or do you create specific connections?  We
are currently running via PNLite but I think I'm going to publish a
generic desktop and use PNAgent on it and just have the winterms
automatically connect to the desktop rather than relying on PNLite.

On 7/8/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What firmware is everyone at?
>
> I have a copy of the upcoming 5.0, it is not in final stages, but already
> has sped up the machines.

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com