[THIN] Workspace control/roaming

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:24:53 -0500

All,

Just noticed some behavior and would like to know if there's a way to stop
it.

We're running Citrix PS 4.0 and WI 4.2.

If I...
Open an Internet browser
Browse to our WI site that requires explicit credentials
Launch a Citrix based application
Close the Internet browser
Open the Internet browser
Browse to our WI site that requires explicit credentials

The Citrix based application that I have open disappears from my desktop
and then roams back to me.

If I do the same steps using our WI site that uses passthrough
authentication the Citrix based application doesn't disappear and doesn't
roam back to me.

With our explicit site, why does Workspace control roam an application to
me when it's already on my screen and active?

Is there anyway for me to prevent it from roaming away and back on the
same workstation?

Tony

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the