[THIN] Word cannot load the e-mail envelope

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:54:39 -0400

Anyone seen this before?  You'll get    it if you try to click "e-mail"
in the standard tool bar of an office app (or other applications with
similar function), or coosing mail recipient in the "send to" menu.

MS says this:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;829061&spid=2520&sid=139

I checked some users having this problem and they have no com add-in's
installed.  I'm not sure what else to check.  The option of "starting
outlook" is not good for the way these people use Citrix.  It appears
that MS never intends to fix it based on this KB article.

Any suggestions on what else to try?  It only effects some users and not
all users, which is unusual.