[THIN] Word 97 Task Switching

  • From: "Mike Batters" <mike.batters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:39:36 +0100

Dear all,

I have a problem with Word 97 and I hope you can help.

I have a user who sits and creates a load of documents all in one go and
does not print any of them.  Then they go through and print all of them by
going Ctrl+P then Alt+F C to close the doc.  After the 3rd or 4th doc the
print dialog box appears behind all other Windows open rather than in front.

Anyone seen anything like this before??

I have occasionally seen task switching problems with Win2K but not on such
a replicable basis.

I was thinking SP3 might give me the fix under terminal services because in
our trials SP3 appears to have fixed task switching and windows ordering
problems on 2K Pro.  Any opinions??

Thanks in Advance,

Mike

-- Type: application/ms-tnef