[THIN] Re: Wireless Keyboard Issues

  • From: "Donaldson, Kevin" <kdonaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:50:55 -0700

I have a logitech wireless keyboard/trackball combo on my home desktop--have
NOT noticed any issues related to Citrix in particular.

HAVE though, noticed that periodically when my wife is working at the same time
as I in our home office, that signals her logitech wireless mouse will slow
down my keyboard/mouse.  So, perhaps if you have more than one user in one
locale, their wireless device signals could be interfering with one another?

Sorry, don't have any real "solution" to THAT issue--at home, I just wait for
my wife to finish working before occupying our home office.