[THIN] Re: Windows update broke outlook & IE for ICA sessions only

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:50:22 -0400

Hmm a complete rebuild after an error?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tasita Ebacher
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 12:36 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Windows update broke outlook & IE for ICA sessions
only

That sounds like it could have worked!  There was some error logged
about speedscreen... But, too late to try it now.  I already rebuilt one
server from the ground up and the other is offline for the time being.

I reinstalled the OS, Win Updates, Citrix, Office 2003 and right away I
was getting the same errors in my ICA sessions (but not RDP or local) in
outlook & IE.  Luckily this time I was able to remove the hotfixes and
got it working correctly again.  I'm just going to stay away from those
hotfixes!

Thanks!

Tasita Ebacher