  From: Rick Mack [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rick Mack
  Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:53 PM
  To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [THIN] Re: Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase
the registry size and restart the computer.

  Hi Nuno,

  I assume you've maxed out the maximum registry size?

  If the servers are still set to the defaults, then your problem is quite
simple, there's not enough registry space..

  My Computer > properties > advanced > performance options > change >
registry size > maximum registry size.

  Try 216 MB.

  Used to see a problem in NT 4 where the software hive got too big and
really squeezed the amount of registry left to load user profiles. This
could conceivably also happen on win2k. Check the size of the Software hive
under \winnt\system32\config. If it's a lot bigger than about 40-45 MB,
there could be a problem.

  regards,

  Rick

  Ulrich Mack