[THIN] Re: Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase the registry size and restart the computer.

  • From: "Claus, Torben" <Torben.Claus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:50:00 +0200

Yes - ok...we have just increased the maximum registry size to 200 MB
(rebooting, etc)

But we got still those Messages...( Windows cannot load your profile. Please
increase the registry size and restart the computer.)

and the Reg-Size is by 120-125MB...

So it isn't possible to increase the Reg-Size because Windows doesn't recognise
it...

As far as I know there is a build in Reg-Size-Limit in Win2k - right or is
there something that we have forgotten?

I would be happy if so ;)

Any ideas?

Win2K MFXPa