[THIN] Re: Windows XP SP2

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:54:27 +0100

I believe they fixed this in one of the hotfixes for RC1, so the final should
work ok..

I've nabbed it, but not installed it yet, if I manage to do today and find any
problems, I'll let you know!

Andrew
--o--

>>> bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/08/04 13:50:27 >>>
Has anyone had the chance to test this?
Last I heard a few months ago is that Citrix would not work if you
installed it.

Thank you,
Bruce Jarrett-Norton
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20