[THIN] Re: Windows Installer

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:28:34 -0400

Find the following reg keys under
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InstallerFeatures\'some-number'

CTX_MF_MetaFrame_Core
rename it to Wait_CTX_MF_MetaFrame_Core
and
PN_ENGINE
rename it to Wait_PN_ENGINE

That should make the installer crap go away. CTX102761 misses one of
these keys.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice