[THIN] Re: Windows Installer

  • From: Sérgio Fonseca <Fonsecase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:08:13 +0100

Hi,

Type msiexec, at "Run"

-----Original Message-----
From: Minero Hector B DLVA [mailto:MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: quinta-feira, 17 de Outubro de 2002 18:09
To: Thin (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] Windows Installer

Hello all,

How can I tell what version of Windows Installer I have on my Win2k Server?

Thanks,

__________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph:(540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

This message may contain confidential information or privileged material,
and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not in the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.