[THIN] Re: Windows 2k Terminal Server - Accessing Internet Problems

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:04:29 +0100

I'm not sure about Firefox or Opera, but Mozilla supports NTLM from v1.6
onwards! :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 25/08/04 15:53:01 >>>
Unfortunately, the company intranet requires the presence of an NTLM'able
browser, which strikes off all of the mozilla et. al., otherwise, I'd
definitely do it!

I'll probably stick a sniffer on the system on Friday, and then schedule
task to start at 6:00... See what traffic goes on.

Cheers for your help guys :)

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or