[THIN] Re: Windows 2K3 SP1 and PS4 and XPe FR3

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny.stapleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:57:46 -0000

At my previous job I deployed 2k3 SP1 when using PS 4.0 and we had a
bunch of problems.

There is a gotchas document on the citrix support site:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX106058&searchID=12148309

I have found this to be pretty much on the mark with the issues that you
will have to deal with.

Berny