[THIN] Re: Windows 2000 GPO Templates.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:44:38 -0700

Thanks.  I have downloaded the PIAB 2.0, found the ADM templates and
when I import them into the GPO for the Terminal Servers OU, not one
single configurable option is shown under the Project in a Box v.2.0 or
1.0.  The onlything I can think of is that these are for NT 4 policies,
but the format of the file does not look like a NT 4 ADM template.
Don't worry, I haven't modified the ADM files.  I use UltrEdit which is
smart enough to know what type of encoding to use.

Anyway, has anyone else seen this?  Does anyone use these ADM templates?

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406