[THIN] Re: Win2K SP3 gotchas

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:03:42 -0700

So far so good on my end.  I just installed SP3 on a few test
machines, and they haven't blown up!  Off to make a Slipstreamed
bootable CD with SP3.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406