[THIN] Re: Win2000 logon Banner

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben.Spruijt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:08:28 +0200

After seaching for one hour...

Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
Locate and click the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Sy
stem
On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
Double-click the new key that is created, type verbosestatus in the
Value Name box, and then type 1 in the Data value box.
NOTE: If the following key is present, and if the value is set to 1,
status messages are not displayed:=20
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Sy
stem\DisableStatusMessages

With regards,

Ruben Spruijt

How
> do I disable the logon screens when connecting to a Published app In
MF