[THIN] Whoa .... 5000 licenses?

I just downloaded an eval copy of MPS 3.0 from Citrix.

I installed the Access Suite Licensing onto a server, and did a quick
check.

It said I had 5000 permanent licenses, but without SA.

How are these licenses different from "regular" connection licenses?

I'm confused ... I wasn't expecting to see 5000 licenses peering back at
me.

---
The T drive is not backed up
http://www.go-eol.com