[THIN] Re: Who is going to Citrix Synergy?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:06:06 -0700

Hi Barry,

This sounds like a great addition to the overall event. The rules describe
bar camp as happening on the day of the event, i.e. it sounds like you show
up and then sign up to speak, almost like an open mic. Is that what you are
doing?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266

(602) 432-8649

www.thinclient.net

steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

    * From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>

    * To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    * Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:22:57 -0400

Just curious who is planning on going to Citrix Synergy.  I am hoping to

make it this year and was thinking maybe we could set up a dinner someplace.

I am not familiar with where it is at but figured if I had an idea of a

number of people interested I could reserve someplace.

You can now follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig

--

Jim Kenzig

Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services