[THIN] Re: Where the %&#$ are these drivers coming from?

  • From: "Adam Granatela" <agranatella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:01:35 -0600

Hey Chad, thanks for the reply.  In the print policy, I have native printer
driver auto-install enabled, and "Install Windows native drivers as needed."
selected.

Thing is, these aren't Windows native drivers that are auto-installing.
They are non-native...

On 2/19/07, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 And the check for allow install of native printers, is unchecked?