[THIN] Re: What is the Salary range for CCEA 3.0?

  • From: "netgroup" <netgroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:57:24 -0400

I live in New York. I have about 4 years of Citrix experience. I worked in publishing industry for 3 years, 1 year in Banking, and 4 months in Healthcare
Any thoughts? Any site that could give me an idea of what my salary range could be?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>