[THIN] Re: Welcome to Reading layout popup

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 00:04:48 +1100

Hi Chris,

It's actually a weird registry DWORD value called
fAllowAutoReadingMode_1886_1 found in the word12 adm template. It's set
in the "policy" key. But you are right, couldn't track it using regmon
and toggling it off and on in the Word Options...Do a google seach for
that exact value, and you'll get some good posts.

Cheers,

Jeremy.