[THIN] Re: Webcams & Thin Clients

It may be possible with an embedded XP version like the T5710, or the
Wyse or Neoware equivilents,  it would depend on Flash size, however
the preformance of these devices at running the codecs required for
the  webcam, would probably be poor to say the least

--
Tom at home
New Site from The Kenzig Group VistaPop.com!