[THIN] Re: Web interface ASP scripts timing out!

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:20:11 +1000

Thanks for that rick.  Sorry I should have made it plain text.

I have also tried running the web interface on another server on our
network and the same thing happens.  But if I type in a wrong domain at
the web interface login, it says the credentials are incorrect, so the
script looks like its working??!

Thanks
Andrew