[THIN] Re: Web applications not logging off

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:26:48 -0500

Then it must be SMCgui.

Note that putting things in that HKLM key doesn't cause those processes to be
forced to die ... it just says go ahead and end the session even if those
processes are running. You've put SLAgent in that key, so TS would let the
session die if that's the only thing that was still running, but now TS is
waiting on SMCGui.exe to die, and it isn't. Put that in the key and TS will
ignore that too. I suggest you make these reg settings part of the GPO on your
TS OU.