[THIN] Re: Web Interface - nothing happens

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:38:35 +1000

Hi Jan,

Vista isn't the same as XP, I've been running it for the last 4-5 months and
have quite a good idea about what breaks and what doesn't. Throw in a virus
checker that blocks printing and things get almost interesting.

It's not necessarily Citrix who have screwed up, although it has taken a
while to get the v10 client *almost *fixed. If I was a cynic I'd say
something like it almost looks like the streaming client etc has a much
higher priority than the poor old ICA client.

Anyway, try adding the WI URL to the trusted sites list. Should work.

Of course now that SP1 is available for Vista, we can have a whole lot of
new fun things happen.

regards,

Rick

--