[THIN] Re: Web Interface - nothing happens

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:59:30 -0500

Update:

I uninstalled for the umpteenth time, and deleted any ICA directories left
behind. Then, just for grins, I installed the version 9.230 client. This
works perfectly with the web interface - Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Obviously Citrix has screwed something up. However, there is no way on this
earth I'll ever figure it out... I guess I'll leave that particular PC on
the 9.230 version.