[THIN] Re: Web Interface across a WAN?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:52:49 -0500

When y'all setup a license server like this, did you leave the default port
in place or change it?  I am looking at doing this but I remember seeing
something about dynamic ports when left as default.  Just curious what you
have seen in reality.

How did you implement a hot spare license server?

Greg