[THIN] Re: Web Interface: How to change "title"

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:30:18 -0500

Pretty much.  I am always getting asked for the link so I figured this
was an easy way to provide it.  I had planned on making and linking a
page based on Jim's zip file that had other useful links on there for
spyware, AVG Free antivirus etc but I never got around to it.

I'll hit you off list with a link to how it turned out.

Greg