[THIN] Re: Web Interface: How to change "title"

  • From: "Callahan, Michael (TICS)" <MichaelCallahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:10:20 -0600

3.0 uses the same include folder; I've modified our Web Interface so that it
looks like a company web page.  You can really customize WI very effectively
with just a little editing, though where to go is somewhat obscure at times.

For the title, go to the \conf folder and open WebInterface.txt; look for
these lines:

LoginTitle=MetaFrame Presentation Server Login
LoginType=Login Type:
EnterLoginCredentials=Enter Login Credentials
LoginNDSTitle=MetaFrame Presentation Server Login for NDS
VersionTitle=MetaFrame Presentation Server

Change VersionTitle= to what you want your title to become.  Save and
restart IIS.  You can learn where most of these values are stored by doing a
search for files containing the string you are looking for.