[THIN] Re: Web Interface 2.0 download?

It was the below in a message from Chris Lynch that made me phrase the
question:-

++++
Why not use The Web Interface 2.0 (formally known as NFuse Classic 1.8)? You
can download it from the MyCitrix portal.  It has multiple farm = support,
and can work with MF 1.8.
++++

> If you need a link to
> that let me know.

Thanks - I've got the 1.71 stuff - I was sorta wondering if the above from
Chris is available for download.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for
the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or
disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.

Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that email communications
may be monitored.

The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its  subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130