From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Web Interface 2.0
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:22:56 -0400

We have a good firewall and the Web server will be located in the DMZ
behind that. I need to run on this server Citrix Web Interface, Citrix
Secure Gateway, and Secure Ticket Authority. Do you think I can run all
3 on the same server? From reading the link it seems to be possible.

Thanks for all your help:-)

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator