[THIN] Re: Web Interface 2.0

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:15:41 -0700

In this configuration I would also recommend changing to a non-standard
port, so when 1494 is compromised, you won't have quite as much risk.
It does come with it's own set of issues of course, but nothing
insurmountable so far.

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT/CNS
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.   To do so could violate
state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need
assistance.

  _____