[THIN] Web Interface 2.0

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:28:58 -0400

I am slightly out of touch with Citrix XP Web Interface (I have used
NFuse not Web Interface). My goal is to have a company portal all users
can hit both internal and external to access Citrix applications.

Solution:

1) Single web server running Windows 2003, IIS6 and Citrix Web
Interface.

2) Purchase SSL cert to secure all web traffic to and from Citrix Web
Interface.

3) Open 1494 ports into to each Citrix server from the internet.

4) Configure Web Interface for "128Bit only" for ICA traffic

Questions:

1) Do I need secure gateway? What is secure gateway all about?

2) Can I configure Citrix Web Interface to force "128bit only" for
external users and only use "128bit logon only" for internal users? I
don't want to publish applications twice.

I was planning to read up on this but now I have been told this needs to
be done right now...(my manager never sticks to the schedule).

Thanks for any help!!!

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator

Coscan Homes LLC

C 5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1A

     Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33312