[THIN] Re: Web Client Never Connects

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:58:36 -0700

It certainly might be worthwhile to have the user try the full PN client
as well. That way at least you could walk them through the setup and
know he's getting the correct settings.

Is this guy using any of the 'free' i-net providers? They can cause
trouble sometimes.

What version of Nfuse are you running? Does the user have the ability to
right click on a pub applink from Nfuse save the ICA file and look at it
in notepad to see if he's getting the altaddr?

You might also want to have him fully uninstall his existing client, and
then install the full PN or the webclient again. I've seen some client
upgrades that didn't go so well.