[THIN] Re: Way OT

That's pretty subjective territory though. One may or may not feel
that their compensation is adequate but once you're getting paid what
you're getting paid, you live according to that income. If a 24hr deal
was thrown into the mix after the fact, that's a little different than
knowing that up front.

I'm not really talking about weekends so much. It is a given that some
weekends will be spent at work. There are of course, just some things
that need to be done on the weekend or off-hours. We don't run 24x7
and wouldn't go to 24x7 but rather 24x5 or 24x6. I don't mind the
weekend work as I can schedule things accordingly.