[THIN] Re: WYSE Terminal Connection Error

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:17:06 +0200

Scott,

Check out your licensing server, had problems with the licenses not =
being
released....
Might not be the case for you but worth to check out....look for expired
TSCAL's having the name of the 3000's you're having trouble with. =20
ANT has a Ms licensing  reset button on the TC5010....works great

Grx
Rob