[THIN] Re: WYSE 1200LE

  • From: "Michael J. Daseke" <MDaseke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 05:15:08 -0500

George,

Actually Rapport can manage the 1200 LE.  Rapport provides asset
information and will reboot the device to initiate the upgrade process.

Jan,

as a ICA/RDP appliance.  If all you need is ICA or RDP, it is a very
cost effect solution.  Bnechmarks do show great performance but I would
suggest you make your own judgement based on your environment.  Many
different environment factors effect the performance of a thin client:
the server, the network bandwidth and latency, etc.

It won't work with their Rapport management sw.
You can remotely manage it via FTP only (kinda difficult).
Can't add USB floppy (3200 will).
-George